Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why so serious?!?!

I GOT IT! I GOT IT!
THE DARK KNIGHT and its on my iPod













ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh today was good




1 period was confusing but funny
2 period was pure unadulterated fun cept for Jacob,stupid werewolf
3 period was okaayyyy and I'M GOING ON A FIELD TRIP!!!!!!
4 period was so much fun i couldn't breath





kay just a quick break



Why is everyone calling me Harley quinn?
You know,the joker's main squeeze, his little prodijay?
Harley Quinn Pictures, Images and Photos
Harley Quinn Pictures, Images and Photos
i just wanna know why more than 10 people have called me that

back in bis!
5 period R-E-S-P-E-C-T!hahahaha and Megahnn has breaking dawn ughhhhhhh
why did you have to run out wal-mart WHYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?


EHEHEHE first on to catchthe subliminal message gets a cupcake!

No comments: