Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dearest Sandy,

i know many peaple call you santa claus or ol' saint nick, but im not fooled, your name is Sandy Claws and i know te truth you're a lobster man so this year instead of bringing me toys or coal(which ever i deserve[probably coal]) can you bring me that someone special? you know.....a bf or a bff which ever is easier to come across b-cuz im lonely and im tired of people around me being couples and wanting me to be happy. i want to be happy too, but im not brave enough so can you just shove him down the chiminey and tell him he's mine forever? oh yea and HE BETTER BE A VAMPIRE













Today was a really good day:

I did see Yessika again today
I feel ike i did really good on my geometry test
I got a candy cane from Ms. Lawson for having an A in her class
I can finally read Breaking Dawn thanks to my vampire mom Megahnn :)(love ya ma!!!!!)
I got some pimpass shoes,they're zoo york and have purple on em and they sparkle eek!
and i watched lost
DONT DIE ON ME CHARLIE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie From Lost Pictures, Images and Photos
charlie from lost Pictures, Images and Photos
Charlie from Lost Pictures, Images and Photos
DAMN HIS STRIPPED SHIRT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES FROM PALMDALE!

No comments: