Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aye!

I just found out that the 4 POTC is going to be in 3D blechhh!!!!
its going to end up like some stupid disney ride!

and to make it worse Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland might be in 3D too
DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT RUIN THE MOVIE BY MAKING IT 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it may seem impossible, but the stupid 3D effects might RUIN JOHNNY DEPP'S BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!!!!!!IF THEY DO THAT TO HIM, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO KILL SOMEBODY!!!!


82 MORE DAYS UNTIL WATCHMEN COMES OUT!!!!!!!

i think my mom doesn't want to go see a comic book movie with me again
i had to drag her to go see Iron Man and The Hulk and The Dark Knight(I MISS YOU HEATH LEDGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



sooooooooooooooooooo does anyone want to go see it with me when it cones out on March 6?

No comments: