Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SUPERDAWG!

i hate 0 period!!!!!!!ms.mailo can go and suck an egg

i still dont get geometry

nothing

more of ms. galaces funny stories and return of the stalker stories XD

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH stupid holocaust newspaper! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE EDITOR!

Gah science pfffff

lunch.im sorry,but if you are my friend you have to know what INVADER ZIM was and how good of a show it is

the lint roller saga lol

quiz after skool with galace and barrack obama video
ms. galace is an awsome teacher and i hope i have her next year for ap language

fell asleep on my chair hidden in my closet,aots,bones,THE WHITEST KIDS U'KNOW watch it!lets all pray like good little super puppies lol,lost,how'd beyonce and lady gaga get on my ipod?,blah blah

i see her running to the bathroom and i cant help but remenice and crack up

No comments: