Wednesday, November 19, 2008

THESE ARE MY SHOES

what a wonderful comedian!:)Kyle cease is one funny mofo

watch his special,its called :KYLE CEASE:WEIRDER. BLACKER. DIMPLER

and he's not black,but he only has 1 dimple,just like me :*)

so i've been seeing people at walmart whoaa thats revolutionary!

ive seen at least 5 people from the comic book club whos names escape me,angela,someone from palmdale(if anyone from littlerock reads this do you know if George moved?)

BOOTY SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!O YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tropic thunder finally came out......which means the dark knight should be coming out soon

and i cant wait till next year: WATCHMEN COMES OUT!!!!EEEKK

WEIRDEST CONVERSATION EVER
me:did you see chelsea lately?
kris:nah,what happened?
me:chuy had a mini horse
kris:what?

about a minute later
kris:so what was his name ashley?
me:what?
kris:what?
me:what are you saying?are you talking to me?
kris:idk i'm confused
me:ooookayy

tomorrow is joel mchale's b-day

wooo 2 more days and then a week off


i wanna be a comedian when i grow up,lalalala

just random notes here and there just like my real conversations

party on wayne

No comments: